A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Neff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Neff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Neff, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neff graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Neff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Mitra Neff MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela M. Neff practice?
- Dr. Pamela Neff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Neff practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.