A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Neish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Neish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Neish graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Neish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Rae Neish MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela R. Neish practice?
- Dr. Pamela Neish has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Neish practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Rheumatologists.