Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Nerheim
Dr. Pamela Nerheim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Des Moines, IA, with another office in Des Moines, IA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nerheim is affiliated with Ottumwa Regional Health Center, UnityPoint Health Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital and Cass County Memorial Hospital. Dr. Nerheim has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela Nerheim has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pamela Nerheim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Des Moines, IA.
Dr. Dirk Versteeg
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
West Des Moines, IA 0 mi32
Dr. Amerlon Enriquez
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
West Des Moines, IA 0 mi23
Dr. Matthew Trump
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
West Des Moines, IA 0 mi9