A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Nicklaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Nicklaus is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicklaus
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nicklaus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Nicklaus, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicklaus graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Nicklaus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Nicklaus FACS and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Nicklaus practice?
- Dr. Pamela Nicklaus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Nicklaus practices Otolaryngology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists.