A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Nicklaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Nicklaus is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Nicklaus, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicklaus graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Nicklaus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nicklaus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Nicklaus practice?
Dr. Pamela Nicklaus practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Pediatric Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists, Kansas City Surgeons, and Kansas City Pediatric Surgeons.