A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Nicklaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Nicklaus is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Nicklaus, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicklaus graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Nicklaus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Nicklaus FACS and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Nicklaus practice?
- Dr. Pamela Nicklaus has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Nicklaus practices Otolaryngology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists.