A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Nitsos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Nitsos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Nitsos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nitsos graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Nitsos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Wong Nitsos MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela W. Nitsos practice?
- Dr. Pamela Nitsos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Nitsos practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, CA and Brighton, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.