A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Norden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Norden, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Norden, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Norden graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Norden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Norden MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Norden practice?
- Dr. Pamela Norden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Norden practices Dermatology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Dermatologists.