A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Ogor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Ogor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogor
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Ogor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogor graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ogor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Ogor DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Ogor practice?
- Dr. Pamela Ogor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Ogor practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.