A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Ogor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Ogor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogor
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Ogor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogor graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ogor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Ogor DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Ogor practice?
- Dr. Pamela Ogor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Ogor practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.