A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Okada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Okada, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Okada graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Okada has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Joy Okada MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Okada practice?
- Dr. Pamela Okada has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Okada practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Emergency Physicians.