Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Ouyang
Dr. Pamela Ouyang, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ouyang is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and Heart and Vascular Institute. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela Ouyang has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pamela Ouyang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Danijela Jelovac
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi15
Dr. Yojana Dange
Baltimore, MD 0 mi14
Dr. Roy Ziegelstein
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi31