A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Pacquiao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Pacquiao is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Pacquiao, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacquiao graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Pacquiao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Alabama Neurological Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Ann Pacquiao MD is a female Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela A. Pacquiao practice?
- Dr. Pamela Pacquiao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Pacquiao practices Neurology near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, GA.
See Montgomery Neurologists.