Dr. Pamela Paley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 17th, 2016
Dr. Paley has been compassionate and thorough in explaining my diagnosis and care following uterine cancer surgery.

October 30th, 2016
Grateful patient
As the 2 year anniversary of my cancer diagnosis approaches, I'm grateful that my physician referred me to Dr. Paley for my surgery and chemotherapy. Needless to say, I was a bundle of nerves sitting in her exam room. Her kind, confident, and caring demeanor immediately put me at ease. She is an incredible surgeon. I am in the medical field and all of my collegues said they would see her if they needed a gynecologic oncologist. I will be forever grateful!!!

December 10th, 2015
Very competent surgeon
Very competent, highly respected surgeon. NOT warm and fuzzy, though. Her schedule is very full. Soonest appt is many weeks out, and office waits are often over an hour. I would go to her again for gynecological surgery, but see someone else, in a more patient-centered office, for any sort of ongoing care.

April 28th, 2015
Competent, dependable and good surgeon
Dr Paley is an excellent physician. She gave me accurate information and took all of my needs into account, and asked the right questions;; very detailed and specific from the first initial appointment, when I disclosed anxiety around surgery, she spent the extra time to comfort me, make special arrangements to explain over again,, every procedure thoroughly and in detail repeatedly. Dr Paley is very helpful, knowledgable, very competent and I felt in good hands, and I was. I would recommend her to every woman needing an oncologist. Thank you Dr. Paley

October 3rd, 2011
Doctor Paley is the Best
Doctor Paley is the best. The people at the office were kind, and understanding throughout my tough time. I felt well cared for by doctor Paley and would reccomend her to anyone.