Dr. Pamela Paley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Paley?

September 1st, 2017

I will be forever grateful to Dr Paley

When my gyn doctor told me I had cancer, I didn't stop crying until I met with Dr. Paley. As soon as she said hello, I burst into tears and she did not hesitate to give me a hug and tell me that although I would need a surgery, in the end, everything would turn out fine and it did! 2 days after my surgery, I didn't even feel like I had had a surgery at all. I am so grateful to my doctor for recommending her, and am eternally grateful for Dr. Paley's kindness and expertise.

June 20th, 2017

Amazing, kind, caring doctor

I recently had my postop visit with Dr. Pam Paley. I'm now in my 70's but when I was in my 20's, I was in a serious accident that required my spleen to be removed and I had to be reopened up 3 times for bleeding. In my 50's, I had another big operation to remove most of my pancreas. When I developed uterine cancer, my friends who are in the medical field told me that if anyone could do my surgery without another large incision, it was Pam Paley, and they were right. She is an amazing surgeon and has a kind, empathetic manner that put me at ease in a very stressful situation. I am so grateful and would recommend her to anyone needing surgery for a female cancer.

November 17th, 2016

Dr. Paley has been compassionate and thorough in explaining my diagnosis and care following uterine cancer surgery.

October 30th, 2016

Grateful patient

As the 2 year anniversary of my cancer diagnosis approaches, I'm grateful that my physician referred me to Dr. Paley for my surgery and chemotherapy. Needless to say, I was a bundle of nerves sitting in her exam room. Her kind, confident, and caring demeanor immediately put me at ease. She is an incredible surgeon. I am in the medical field and all of my collegues said they would see her if they needed a gynecologic oncologist. I will be forever grateful!!!

December 10th, 2015

Very competent surgeon

Very competent, highly respected surgeon. NOT warm and fuzzy, though. Her schedule is very full. Soonest appt is many weeks out, and office waits are often over an hour. I would go to her again for gynecological surgery, but see someone else, in a more patient-centered office, for any sort of ongoing care.

April 28th, 2015

Competent, dependable and good surgeon

Dr Paley is an excellent physician. She gave me accurate information and took all of my needs into account, and asked the right questions;; very detailed and specific from the first initial appointment, when I disclosed anxiety around surgery, she spent the extra time to comfort me, make special arrangements to explain over again,, every procedure thoroughly and in detail repeatedly. Dr Paley is very helpful, knowledgable, very competent and I felt in good hands, and I was. I would recommend her to every woman needing an oncologist. Thank you Dr. Paley

October 3rd, 2011

Doctor Paley is the Best

Doctor Paley is the best. The people at the office were kind, and understanding throughout my tough time. I felt well cared for by doctor Paley and would reccomend her to anyone.

October 6th, 2017