A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Panum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Panum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Panum, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Panum graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Panum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela A Panum MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela A. Panum practice?
- Dr. Pamela Panum has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Panum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Obstetricians & Gynecologists.