Dr. Pamela Pappas, MD
Psychiatrist

Mar 17th, 2015

The range of Dr. Pappas's expertise is a plus to any patient. It was extremely important to me to find a doctor that could help me transition from traditional to alternative mental health care. I knew at my first appointment that I had found the perfect person to help me on my journey. Dr. Pappas could continue to prescribe my medication as we pursued homeopathic and alternative therapy paths. I am thrilled to report that after being on prescription medication for over 20 years I am now med FREE and thriving!I have reached a level of health and well being that I never expected to experience in my life time. It would not have been possible with out the dedication and caring of this wonderful doctor. Dr. Pappas gave me the ability to live again. I will be forever thankful.

Nov 5th, 2014

When I walked through the door to my first appointment with Dr. Pam Pappas I was lost, angry, in fear and so much emotional pain that life was not of any value to me. I thought I had tried and done everything but nothing work. It was in desperation that I try just one more time. Today, through homeopathy and the guidance of Dr Pappas, life is full of light, hope, joy, and peace. I have reconnected with God and myself! Thank you for the gift of being able to live life fully every day.

Dec 15th, 2013

I appreciate that dr. Pappas challenges me and makes me dig deep for answers. It's not about the easy solution but the true root cause. She gives guidance but it's my path to go down.

Nov 7th, 2013

I feel like Dr. Pappas hears my concerns and does her best to help me resolve any issues she can. I especially like that she returns my phone calls and is interested to help if she can. The remedy she prescribes for me is very specific and helpful to treat my symptoms. I am very pleased with her care.-Nancy H.