A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Perry-Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Perry-Hunter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry-Hunter
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perry-Hunter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Perry-Hunter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry-Hunter graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Perry-Hunter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Diane Perry-Hunter MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pamela D. Perry-Hunter practice?
- Dr. Pamela Perry-Hunter has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Perry-Hunter practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Pediatricians and Santa Monica Psychiatrists.