A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Pirzada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Pirzada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirzada graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Pirzada has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pirzada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela Pirzada practice?
Dr. Pamela Pirzada practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Clinton Township, MI.