A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Pirzada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Pirzada is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirzada graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Pirzada has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Pirzada DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Pirzada practice?
- Dr. Pamela Pirzada has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Pirzada practices Family Medicine near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Clinton Township, MI.