A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Potash, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Potash graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Potash has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Potash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Potash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela S. Potash practice?
Dr. Pamela Potash practices Family Medicine near Reinholds, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, PA.
See Reinholds Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pamelia Potash, Dr. Pamella Potash, Dr. Pam Potash, Dr. Tamela Potash