A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Puder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puder
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Puder, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Puder graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Puder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela S Puder MD is a female Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela S. Puder practice?
- Dr. Pamela Puder has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Puder practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.