A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Puder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Puder, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Puder graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Puder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Puder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela S. Puder practice?
Dr. Pamela Puder practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Royersford, PA.
See Phoenixville Radiologists.