A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Puder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puder
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Puder, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Puder graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Puder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela S Puder MD is a female Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela S. Puder practice?
- Dr. Pamela Puder has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Puder practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.