Dr. Pamela Pyle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Pyle?

July 24th, 2017

Great with no problems

I have been seeing her for over 10 years and was always happy and confident to see until I started having severe pain with periods. She just gave me a prescription for the pain and chopped it up to me having cysts. I went in again almost 2 years after still having severe pain and she did great with giving me an ultrasound on the spot, but when it came to listening to me, she was too rushed and just didn't take time to understand why the pain is so bad. She gave me a handful of out-dated flyers and that was it with our conversation. Learning on my own, I found out that I have endometriosis and no thanks to her for helping me with that. I think the worst part is that beside brushing off my pain with heavy duty Motrin, I have been infertile for the past 2 years, but because I had a miscarriage twice she said I never had any problem getting pregnant before and doesn't see why I should now. I'm close to 40 years old. I'll never go back to her again.

February 22nd, 2017

Dr. Pyle is an amazing doctor. She had been my doctor for 10 years. Each time I see her she always starts with asking how my family is doing and asks specific questions about my daughter.Anyone looking for a wonderful gynecologist can stop looking once they make an appointment with Dr. Pamrla Pyle.

June 16th, 2015

Dr. Pyle was absolutely amazing! She put me at ease and talked to me as if I were a life long friend! I would highly recommend her!

June 3rd, 2015

disappointed

Recommended by a friend but disappointed. She ran 4 test on me which all came back normal. However, I never recvd a folllow up call from her and the office help got snippy when I asked if I should make a follow up appointment bc I still do not know what is causing my issues. She kept saying well your test are normal and I kept saying but I still have a problem.

December 2nd, 2016