Dr. Pamela Quinlan DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

February 5th, 2015
Skip a visit to Endocrinologist Barbie
Don't waste your time. This doctor only looks at the numbers and doesn't care what your symptoms are. She is lazy and puts forth zero effort.

September 4th, 2014
Never Coming Back
I was looking for a new doctor since I moved to the area. Found Dr. Quinlan based on easy location but the experiences were appalling. Although my first visit was terrible- over an hour wait time and rude staff- I thought I would give it another try. I had about 4 to 5 visits and decided that I had enough. All my experiences were poor from the rude staff, long waiting times, doctor who only does the basics and the list goes on. I am never coming back, found a much better doctor and would not recommend Dr. Quinlan ever.

August 5th, 2013
If you're looking for a good endocrinologist, keep looking.
My first appointment, the staff was incredibly rude. My second appointment was at 8 am. I was the first patient in the office. I waited forty minutes. My third appointment, I arrived 20 minutes early and then waited TWO AND A HALF HOURS only for Dr Quinlan to spend maybe five minutes with me to tell me that everything came back normal, meaning she has no answers for me, probably something that she could've just mailed or called about rather than taking my money, my time and my insurance benefits. Ultimately, the wait and the costs are not really worth the lack of effort that the staff and "doctor" put in. I struggle with all kinds of hormonal issues, including infertility, weight gain, mood swings and other issues. Everything's "normal" only in the fact that once again, I'm faced with a doctor who reads the charts and doesn't listen to their patient about how they're feeling.