Dr. Pamela Quinn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Quinn?

August 4th, 2017

Dr. Quinn is an amazing doctor. Would recommend to anyone for care. Her bedside manner is exceptional, as is her office staff and experience.

June 6th, 2017

Good doctor

NIce lady, thorough and competent

July 28th, 2016

Have been her patient for approximately six months. Have seen her for about 15 minutes. A lot of unaswered questions

August 22nd, 2015

love Dr, Quinn she takes great care of me, always taking time to listen and is concerned with what I have to say

October 16th, 2014

My Wonderful Unforgettable Experience with Dr. Quinn

My initial diagnosis was Fibromyalgia (I will not memtion any Doctors names)Once I was awarded my SSI Disablity, I begun to search for a really good Doctor in need of patients in the City of Huntsville (where I reside). This espanic Doctor told me that nothing was wrong with me it was all mental, in other words he was indirectly stating that all people want is pain medication. This was an insult to me and hurt deeply. I related this to my brother, he referred me to Dr. Quinn. I told Dr. Quinn about all my aches and pains, she found this unusual (having fibromyalgia). Dr. Quinn is dedicated and concerned to the extent that she conducted every test imaginable: ekg, carpal turnel test etc. Dr. Quinn of course study the outcome, nothing. Dr. Quinn then inquired if I ever had a MRI, no I did not. Not one Doctor in Huntsville took the time to schedule such a test, but Dr. Quinn, she discovered that I have Multiple Sclerosis. I thank God for her because she was caring enough not to give up until she found out everything to about my aches and pain (instead of just giving me a pain pill). I recommend Dr. Quinn to the fullest. Not only is she a Dr. but she is a Doctor who that cares about humans. I Love her.

September 11th, 2014

Patient

Dr. Quinn was the first doctor I had been to that listened to my symptoms and my experiences. Since my first visit she has been understanding, helpful, and demonstrates a genuine concern for my health issues. I am extremely grateful for her and blessed to have found her.

July 3rd, 2012

Very good at diagnosing

I have used Dr Quinn a few times and each time she was very through and kept working toward the root cause of my issues. A very caring and talented doctor!

June 27th, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR

I have seen Dr Quinn, so has my mom and most recently my husband! Excellent experience. I even had my mom record what Dr Q said at her appointment so I could hear for myself and that was no problem. I LOVE DR. QUINN! My dad had been seen previously by a neurologist in Huntsville and EVERYTIME he went to the office his wait was 3-4 hours. YES with an appointment 3-4 hours. Dr. Quinn does a GREAT job with minimal waiting and excellent bedside manner! We LOVE her.

April 21st, 2011

Migraine sufferer

Every time I have visited her office, the staff has been great and the wait time minimal! She's just awesome.

July 2nd, 2010

Darn not question this doctor

Very offended by questioning her diagnosis or prescriptions concerning a loved one and you are the caregiver. I ask a simple question, she immediately turned to her assistant and said "We need a referral setup for this patient". Obviously this doctors ego is more important than your concern for your loved ones care.

October 10th, 2017