A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Henderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Henderson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Henderson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela R. Henderson practice?
Dr. Pamela Henderson practices Ophthalmology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Houston, TX.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists.