A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Rath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Rath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Rath, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rath graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Rath has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Paczan Rath MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela P. Rath practice?
- Dr. Pamela Rath has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Rath practices Ophthalmology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, PA and Minneapolis, MN.
See Pittsburgh Ophthalmologists.