Learn more about Dr. Pamela Rath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Rath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rath
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Rath, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rath graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Rath has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Paczan Rath MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela P. Rath practice?
- Dr. Pamela Rath has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Rath practices Ophthalmology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Ophthalmologists.