A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Reaves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Reaves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Reaves, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reaves graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Reaves has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Reaves MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Reaves practice?
- Dr. Pamela Reaves has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Reaves practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.