A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Resnikoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Resnikoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnikoff graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Resnikoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Marie Resnikoff MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pamela M. Resnikoff practice?
- Dr. Pamela Resnikoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Resnikoff practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Critical Care Practitioners, and San Diego Pulmonologists.