A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Riley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Riley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Teresa Riley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pamela T. Riley practice?
- Dr. Pamela Riley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Riley practices Pediatrics near East Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.