A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Roberts is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Roberts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Roberts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- Health Center Northwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Anne Roberts MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela A. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Pamela Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Roberts practices Family Medicine near Kalispell, MT.
See Kalispell Primary Care Doctors.