Learn more about Dr. Pamela Roehm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Roehm, Neurotologist is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Roehm, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Bell's Palsy
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Diseases
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roehm graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roehm has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Roehm MD and PHD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Roehm practice?
- Dr. Pamela Roehm has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Roehm practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.