A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Roehm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Roehm, Neurotologist is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Roehm, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Bell's Palsy
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Diseases
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roehm graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roehm has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Roehm MD and PHD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Roehm practice?
- Dr. Pamela Roehm has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Roehm practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.