A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Roehm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Roehm, Neurotologist is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roehm
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roehm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Roehm, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Bell's Palsy
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Diseases
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roehm graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roehm has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Carol Roehm MD and PHD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela C. Roehm practice?
- Dr. Pamela Roehm has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Roehm practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.