A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Roussos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Roussos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Roussos, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roussos graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roussos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela M T Roussos DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela M. Roussos practice?
- Dr. Pamela Roussos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Roussos practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Family Physicians.