A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Royal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Royal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Royal, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Royal graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Royal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Jo-Frances Royal MD is a female Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Royal practice?
- Dr. Pamela Royal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Royal practices Dermatology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Dermatologists.