Dr. Pamela Rundle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 8th, 2016
Snobby doctor
OMG she came in room and went to mirror to chcck herself out!!!Then spent entire appointment reading chart didn't ask if I had any concerns which I did and hurried through the visit. I didn't go back found a much more compassionate woman doctor. Heard through grapevine she doesn't even have children just saying she can't even begin to relate reason I choose a woman over a man.

July 3rd, 2014
Find another doctor
Very impersonal, doesn't listen, blows off any concerns, does say " well that's how we do things around here," does not get to know patient, WILL NOT RETURN!

June 25th, 2013
The best around!
First thing i would like to say is that Dr. Rundle is the best! she is very nice and kind as well as caring. Her nurse is Amazing as well, that is something you don't find everyday. We will be returning for our second child.

January 25th, 2013
Great Doctor!
I think this Doctor is great! She listens to me , is very knowledgeable and supportive.

November 1st, 2010
Been seeing her for years...
I've been seeing Dr. Rundle for the past 9 years. We've been through 2 pregnancies (1 I lost), and a few scares & a medical emergency.I have NEVER found her to be anything but caring and she definately is very good at her profession. I do believe Springfield Clinic dominates their "time with patients" and keeps their Doctors moving to keep a "quota", this is when I may have noticed she did seem a bit pre-occupied, although never when I had genuine questions or concerns.

June 15th, 2010
Rather cold & icy
I found Dr Rundle to be rather cold and impersonal. She prefers to practice by reading the chart rather than getting to know the patient. She often says things like "well that's how we do things around here" as opposed to understanding the individual. She was my doctor for my first pregnancy and she scheduled me to be induced during a week when she was on vacation! I was in the hospital for 4 days and never heard from her once. Not impressed!