A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Russell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Russell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Russell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Russell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Russell practice?
- Dr. Pamela Russell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Russell practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See West Chester Pediatricians.