A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Russell is Excellent. Dr. Russell has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Russell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Russell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Russell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela B. Russell practice?
Dr. Pamela Russell practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Phila, PA.
See West Chester Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pamelia Russell, Dr. Pamella Russell, Dr. Pam Russell, Dr. Tamela Russell