Family Physicians

12560 State Route 405
Watsontown, PA 17777
570-538-2501
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  show details
by Carol Miller on Dec 27th, 2013

I have spent most of my life with doctors that treated me like a child. Dr. Rutkoski has never looked down on me or treated me like a kid. This woman is amazing !!! I have been with her for years and she always takes the time to listen to my concerns and acts on them ! I would follow her to the moon if I could. Thank you. Carol Miller - Montgomery , Pa.

|  Missing The Compassion and Willingness to Try Alternative Treatments  |  show details
by Delores Smith on Nov 12th, 2013

Dr. Pam, where ARE you? I'm currently doctor-less and want you to be my doctor again. I hope I can find you and that you're in an active practice. HELP!

|  wonderful doctor  |  show details
by lindsay thomas on Oct 28th, 2013

Please let us know where you will be relocating. I still want you as a physician. you are the best.

|  none better  |  show details
by Floyd E. Hulsizer Jr on Sep 5th, 2013

Hello, I want to say with out a doubt she cares about every aspect of your Life. Not just the obvious,you will not find anyone who cares more in the medical profession she takes a geniune interest in your circumstance ,she takes the time to listen not just what the clock permits so if your setting in the waiting room a little longer than you think you should, it will be worth the wait because when its your turn you will see why ,if a medication is a little to expensive she will try to find a medication that has the same benefits without the cost and in todays economy that is important at least to me. I was glad I found her and I had a chance to become a patient of hers .The medical profession should be thankfull they have her. I know I'am.

|  Dr. Pam is the best.  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2011

Dr Pam gave me my life back by listening to me and spending the extra time in the examining room. I told her about my problem and she told me I had Lyme Disease. After 3 days of medication I was feeling better. She ran other test throughout my recovery to make sure things were good. The best thing about Dr Pam is that she also believes in alternative medicine and encourages it if it is the right thing to do. DR PAM IS THE BEST!

|  show details
Jan 16th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Outstanding physician. Compassionate and listens to you. Great sense of humor. She is top-notch. Best doctor I've ever had.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com