Dr. Pamela Rutkoski MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Somerset, PA

• Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2016
We are now in 2016...does anyone know where Dr. Pam relocated? She has been one of the best doctors I've even met with, and I really do not want to start over with another. She told me when she closed her office the summer of '15, that she would relocate, and to watch either the newspaper or Google her name. She would continue to practice.

December 15th, 2015
Now if the best doctor I've ever had, would just open up her practice once again.

December 10th, 2015
Dr. Rutkosky is outstanding, if you are one of her patients you are extremely fortunate.

November 1st, 2015
Dr. Rutkoski is the finest doctor I've ever seen, and I've seen more than my share. She is kind, caring, compassionate, extremely intelligent and really loves her patients. She has helped me in more ways than I can count. When she was out of my network for a short time and I was forced to see other doctors, I once told her that the rest of the doctors were like substitute teachers compared to her. She gave me a big smile. It was true. She truly is one in a million! I have been privileged to be one of her patients.

October 28th, 2015
I miss you Dr. Rutkoski
Dr. Pam is the most wonderful doctor I have ever had and I've had her for 17 years since my daughter was six weeks old. There should be more doctors out there in the world that are just like Dr Pamela H. Rutkoski who sincerely cares about her patients and just don't get them in her office and then put them out of her office if you have a problem with anything you can talk to her and she will try to help you. Love you Dr Pamela H. Rutkoski

July 17th, 2015
great doctor
Dr Rutkoski is a great doctor, who has helped me get answers I have been searching for, for at least 6 years or more

June 10th, 2015
Excellent Doctor. Caring, sensitive to needs and provides insightful information and options when necessary.

March 1st, 2015
Retired
When my health started to fail. I found myself seeing different professional people in the medical field. Some were all business and some a little of both business and had some measure of caring about your life. When all was said and done with diagnosis and trying to find a way just to get by everyday. When I had become a patient of Dr.Pam's it was a experience that I had not had for many,many years. After the first visit, I knew I was in a completely different world of continuing care. It was NOT a 10-15 minute visit. It was a hour at least maybe more ,but that is the care that you need when you are no longer in healthy place in your life . You want someone to see what is going on in your life and everything that would or could affect your condition. When your young and looking for a exam for your driver license it's not a big deal to them. But when you are no longer that sixteen year old wide eyed boy or girl and the worst thing that might come down pike is cold or flu it's NOT that important. But when life goes off the tracks. You need that doctor who cares. Sometimes when you would come for a appt. it may be a wait. But it I knew that Dr. Pam was caring for the other patient like she does me. You can choose when have the opportunity to see for yourself. Her office was 10 minutes from my home a couple years ago. She since had moved her office since to Jersey Shore and it is a 45 minute drive and it is well worth every mile we travel.

November 12th, 2013
Missing The Compassion and Willingness to Try Alternative Treatments
Dr. Pam, where ARE you? I'm currently doctor-less and want you to be my doctor again. I hope I can find you and that you're in an active practice. HELP!

October 28th, 2013
wonderful doctor
Please let us know where you will be relocating. I still want you as a physician. you are the best.

September 5th, 2013
none better
Hello, I want to say with out a doubt she cares about every aspect of your Life. Not just the obvious,you will not find anyone who cares more in the medical profession she takes a geniune interest in your circumstance ,she takes the time to listen not just what the clock permits so if your setting in the waiting room a little longer than you think you should, it will be worth the wait because when its your turn you will see why ,if a medication is a little to expensive she will try to find a medication that has the same benefits without the cost and in todays economy that is important at least to me. I was glad I found her and I had a chance to become a patient of hers .The medical profession should be thankfull they have her. I know I'am.

December 31st, 2011
Dr. Pam is the best.
Dr Pam gave me my life back by listening to me and spending the extra time in the examining room. I told her about my problem and she told me I had Lyme Disease. After 3 days of medication I was feeling better. She ran other test throughout my recovery to make sure things were good. The best thing about Dr Pam is that she also believes in alternative medicine and encourages it if it is the right thing to do. DR PAM IS THE BEST!