A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Murphy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Murphy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Stebbins Murphy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pamela S. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Pamela Murphy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Murphy practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.