A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Smith is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Sue Smith MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela S. Smith practice?
- Dr. Pamela Smith has 6 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Smith practices Allergy & Immunology near Dover, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Seaford, DE and Middletown, DE.
See Dover Allergists.