Learn more about Dr. Pamela Saha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Saha, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saha graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela S. Saha practice?
Dr. Pamela Saha practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.