A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Saha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Saha, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saha graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Saha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Saha MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Saha practice?
- Dr. Pamela Saha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Saha practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.