A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Salazar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salazar
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Salazar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Salazar, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Salazar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Walton Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Barber Salazar MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Pamela B. Salazar practice?
- Dr. Pamela Salazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Salazar practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Physiatrists.