A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Salley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Salley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Salley, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Salley graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Salley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela R. Salley practice?
Dr. Pamela Salley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Pediatrics near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Bedminster, NJ.
See Hillsborough Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Hillsborough Pediatricians.