A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Salley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Salley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Salley, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Salley graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Salley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Renee Salley FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela R. Salley practice?
- Dr. Pamela Salley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Salley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ.
See Hillsborough Obstetricians & Gynecologists.