Dr. Pamela Salley Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Salley?

Posted on January 25th, 2017

Failed to perform standard procedure resulting in a n emergency room visit.

Posted on March 12th, 2015

MD wouldn't speak to me until after I was in gown. Although tech had taken my history and reason for visit, as well a copies of my medical record, doctor entered room without any knowledge of why I was there or what my concerns were. I'm an Advanced Practice Nurse (which she didn't know because she never asked anything about me nor did she leave room in the conversation for me to introject.) She recommended a test that did not make sense given history I was presenting and when I asked questions the only response I received was "This is what I'd recommend if you were my sister. It could be something bad." Although this is not my field, I have enough medical knowledge to know that tests already obtained did not point to the need for test she was recommending. I had also already consulted with my primary GYN, who is out of network. I knew I needed a procedure (and thus an in network MD), but I also knew there was no risk of malignancy, which this doctor was insinuating. She also never spoke to me when I was dressed, which is very poor practice. As a healthcare provider, I am saddened to know that people practice in this fashion.

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Salley for over 20 years. She's been there for all three of my pregnancies. She's always been friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Her bedside manner is 10 stars! The only downside is that it is hard to get an appointment, you must schedule a couple of months in advance but that is an indicator that she is very popular. I'd recommend her. No complaints at all.

Frustrated with experience

Posted on April 25th, 2013

Might have to find another doc after being continually frustrated with trying to get an appointment - have to book at least 2 months in advance. Very slow to return phone calls when you have a question or need to refill a prescription. Have to call everyday until you get a response. Took 4 days to have her finally phone in a refill. Found out at my recent appt she forgot to send in my Pap smear for testing for the last 2 years! Also seemed to have lost my previous year's mammogram results. This time I was charged an extra $10 for the lubricant used to take a Pap smear. Don't know what's going on but I've tried to give her a chance but it's been going downhill every year.

Very Good Doctor!

Posted on January 5th, 2010

Dr. Salley is an awesome doctor, explaining everything thoroughly. She is one of the best doctors at Brunswick Hills.

Please avoid this doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2009

I will not recommend this doctor. She is not caring and does not provide helpful suggestions

Posted on July 25th, 2017