A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Sass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Sass is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sass
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Sass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Sass, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sass graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Sass has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela D Sass MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Pamela D. Sass practice?
- Dr. Pamela Sass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Sass practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors and Brooklyn Preventive Medicine Specialists.