A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Sass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Sass is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Sass, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sass graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Sass has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela D Sass MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Pamela D. Sass practice?
- Dr. Pamela Sass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Sass practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians and Brooklyn Preventive Medicine Specialists.