A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Schaefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaefer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schaefer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Schaefer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaefer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaefer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Whitney Schaefer MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela W. Schaefer practice?
- Dr. Pamela Schaefer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Schaefer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Chelmsford, MA.
See Waltham Radiologists.