A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Schaefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaefer
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Schaefer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Schaefer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaefer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaefer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Whitney Schaefer MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela W. Schaefer practice?
- Dr. Pamela Schaefer has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Schaefer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.