A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Schaefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Schaefer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaefer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaefer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Whitney Schaefer MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela W. Schaefer practice?
- Dr. Pamela Schaefer has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Schaefer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.