Learn more about Dr. Pamela Sherman Browne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Sherman Browne is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Sherman Browne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman Browne graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Sherman Browne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela J Sherman Browne MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Sherman Browne practice?
- Dr. Pamela Sherman Browne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Sherman Browne practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons and Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.