A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Sherman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Sherman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sherman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Sherman practice?
Dr. Pamela Sherman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Pediatrics, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX and Hurst, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons and Fort Worth Pediatricians.