A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Sherman Browne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Sherman Browne is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman Browne
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Browne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Sherman Browne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman Browne graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Sherman Browne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela J Sherman Browne MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Sherman Browne practice?
- Dr. Pamela Sherman Browne has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Sherman Browne practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons and Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.