Dr. Pamela Sinclair Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Sinclair?

August 26th, 2017

ITP

I hate leaving a bad review for someone, especially after 7 years later, but I want people to understand that prednisone for ITP or surgery to remove your spleen is not your only options. Back in 2010 I got diagnosed with ITP, an autoimmune disease. Basically I take fault, because I did not take care of my body the way I should. Bad diet and poor sleep/stress took it's toll. But, that wasn't acknowledged here. Instead it was basic protocol and that's it. So needless to say, my insurance sucked and the expense was getting crazy, plus I wasn't buying the fact that my poor diet had nothing to do with my ITP. Maybe Sinclair has sense changed her ways of thinking, but if not, please seek the route or good nutrition vs meds and surgery. Not everyone wants to do that, but do know that it doesn't hurt to do the Standard Process purification diet for 21 days to cleanse your body. I did that plus a regimen of natural vitamins. Within 8 days, my body responded to it vs the medication that my body just wouldn't respond to. My next step with this Dr was recommended to remove my spleen. Here 7 years later, I still have my spleen and no ITP. I have taken to exercise and better eating habits.. not to say I don't eat crap sometimes, because I still do.. just no where near what I use to. I personally think that autoimmune disease is just a response to how we treat our bodies and maybe not all cases are the same. But I just want you to know that there are other ways than medication and surgery. I will say, I went to Dr. Bruce Whaler because at the time, he was a part of the church I attended and I personally feel God was giving me another path. Regardless if you are a believer or not, the purification diet with the vitamin regimen worked wonders for me. It's a least worth a shot. I do highly encourage taking it a step further and clean up your diet along with good balance exercise. I say this not to blast Dr. Sinclair, because she may have helped some people, but when basic protocol doesn't work, it doesn't mean you have to revert to more medication and surgery. Hopefully if someone out there has ITP, the bullcrap of living with it is bogus to me. So if you happen to live in Rock Hill and going here.. and you have ITP and they put you on 100mg of Prednisone, it sucks! The side effects were terrible. I was in critical numbers and yes the prednisone got me out of that, but I was just on it way too long. I will say Dr. Sinclair was nice in the beginning, but toward the end of my visits there, I don't think she cared too much for me because I was tired of the advice. Removing my spleen would have not done anything for me and I had lots of questions about that. So Dr. Sinclair, if you see this review, please let people know that nutrition has helped people recover.. the purification diet isn't something that is easy for people with bad diets.. it's pretty hard, but 21 days of that is better than 1 day of prednisone. That is all.. take it for what it is, but understand medication is not always the answer.

August 29th, 2015

found her true calling

Dr Sinclair diagnosed and cared for my Dad at Piedmont Medical Center. While she showed great knowledge and professionalism in her field, the thing that touched me most was her true concern and compassion for her patients and family. She gripped and held my Dad's hand as she told him about his cancer diagnosis....she is truly working her God given calling.

September 22nd, 2013

Great Dr. with a helpful staff

You will not find a more compassionate Dr. In this field. She really listened to my fears and answered all my concerns. She spent time with me at 445 as a walk in on a Friday afternoon! No charge for office visit. She assured me that I would be in good hands and well cared for if I came to her practice. She even accepted my hug when I felt overwhelmed by emotion. Love this Dr.! She is open to my alternative ideas as well and willing to send me anywhere I may need to go. Also, staff was so helpful with applying for assistance and directing me what to do. You will not be disappointed!

July 14th, 2016