Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  WORST DOCTOR AT SERONS, DOMT WASTE YOUR TIME  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2013

I will never recommend this woman as a doctor to ANYONE. Not even my worst enemy. She's hands down THE rudest doctor I've encountered at Setons. I saw her twice while my doctor (Dr. Cabrera) was on vacation and each time I questioned why she decided to go into the medical field if she didnt even seem to like people. Each time she was so cold and treated me like just another patient she HAD to see. The first time I saw her, she didn't bother asking me how I was doing. She just came in, introduced herself and told me she was going to takes sample for some test. When I asked her if my baby was still facing head down, she tolu me " I DONT KNOW, I DIDNT CHECK YOUR CERVIX. But once they turn around they stay that way." didn't even think to ask if I wanted her to. Something thought she would be doing, considering I was already 35wks and there for a follow up. She didn't ask me if I had any questions for her, so I had to bring up the fact my hands, feet and face were swollen. But then again, how could see anything was wrong if she didn't even seem like she wanted to look at me. She use said "oh yea, you do look a little swollen." Told me to go home keep my feet elevated over my head and come back Monday. Here's the kicker... She told me "DONT MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME,MAKE ONE WITH ANOTHER DOCTOR." good thing for her, the feeling was mutual... I didn't want to see her again either. I tried making an appointment with another doctor for around the same time, but got stuck having to see her. Next appointment, I waited an hour for her. A whole hour! I was ok with 30 minutes... Because I've waited that long for my own doctor, But an hour is extremely too long to wait for someone who doesn't seem the bit interested in you or your child is too long. Finally I get to the room have my blood pressure taken by her assistant and it's high. So I lay down wait and while I'm laying there the doors open and Dr. Singleton is walking by, stops at the door, looks at my chart and says "WHY ARE YOU HERE, I TOLD YOU TO SEE ANOTHER DOCTOR." I tried explaining that no one else was available but she interrupted me and said "THERES 5 OTHER DOCTORS IN THIS OFFICE YOU COULD HAVE SEEN." Told me she was admitting me and sent me on my way, like I was just another person she had to see that day. When I lost my baby and had to come in a few times she never stopped by the room to over her condolences, but her medical assistant did. If you are in need of a doctor, don't waste your time with this one. Obviously, I wouldn't give her a star. But since I have to, I'll give her one because her assistant was nice.

|  Dr. Pamela Singleton  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

Dr. Singleton I have to say I may have been her first patient and she was very young so I went from Dr. Frazer (who retired) to Dr. Singleton (who took his place. All I have to say is that Dr. Frazier really knew what he was doing when Dr. Singleton took his place. I couldn't have had a better doctor "Ever" Dr. Singleton is my all time favorite. Not only is she a wonderful and caring Doctor her operative skills are top notch believe me I know:))She knows her stuff. Now my daughter who is almost 21 goes to her because as a mother I wouldn't have her go to anyone else and we live 65 miles away now. She also loves See's candy.:)