Dr. Pamela Stallo Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Stallo?

Amazing, can't say enough!

Posted on June 13th, 2011

I love Teays Pediatrics. First, there are three wonderful physicians AND a PA, so it's really easy to get same day (sometimes even same hour!) sick child visits. Also, they rotate who is on hospital duty, so you are never sitting around waiting for one of them to return. I think I've maybe waited 5 minutes in the waiting room once, usually the ink has barely dried on the sign in sheet before we're called back. Dr. Stallo is our primary, and she is so wonderful. We're not even in there much but when we see her in the community she always stops to say hello and calls the children and I by name.

Posted on June 16th, 2014