Dr. Pamela Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Stewart?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Stewart?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 5th, 2017

Dr. Stewart is honest and up front but caring.

January 2nd, 2016

She shouldn't be in an ER.

She saw me in our local ER (not in Garden City). I had bronchitis and pneumonia. She overdosed me first on albuterol breathing treatments, resulting in atrial fibrillation, which I had never had before. Then she gave me far too many Digoxin pills in the hospital and had to flush my system of that. She acted as if she were unsure of what to do, so whatever she happened to think of at the moment, she did...and overdid both of them. I had to wear an episode heart monitor for two weeks after the heart specialist I saw learned about all of this. I am waiting for the results of that. My regular doctor was appalled at the two incidents.

October 10th, 2015