Dr. Pamela Stewart Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Stewart?

Posted on May 5th, 2017

Dr. Stewart is honest and up front but caring.

She shouldn't be in an ER.

Posted on January 2nd, 2016

She saw me in our local ER (not in Garden City). I had bronchitis and pneumonia. She overdosed me first on albuterol breathing treatments, resulting in atrial fibrillation, which I had never had before. Then she gave me far too many Digoxin pills in the hospital and had to flush my system of that. She acted as if she were unsure of what to do, so whatever she happened to think of at the moment, she did...and overdid both of them. I had to wear an episode heart monitor for two weeks after the heart specialist I saw learned about all of this. I am waiting for the results of that. My regular doctor was appalled at the two incidents.

Posted on October 10th, 2015