Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Stone
Dr. Pamela Stone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO, with other offices in Lafayette, CO and Rock Hill, SC. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Surgical Oncology. Dr. Stone is affiliated with Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center and Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital. She speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Pamela Stone has the following 3 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
Dr. Pamela Stone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.
Dr. Amanda Freschauf
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Denver, CO 0 mi6
Dr. Robert Mcduffie Jr
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Denver, CO 0 mi35
Dr. Christopher Upton
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Denver, CO 0 mi5