A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Birkholz Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Birkholz Stone, Pamela JB Stone MD, FACOG, FACS is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birkholz Stone
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Birkholz Stone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Pelvic Cancer
- Pelvic Exenteration
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Birkholz Stone graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Birkholz Stone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Joy Birkholz Stone MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Birkholz Stone practice?
- Dr. Pamela Birkholz Stone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Birkholz Stone practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgical Oncology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO and Rock Hill, SC.
See Denver Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Denver Surgeons.