Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Stratton
Dr. Pamela Stratton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethesda, MD. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Stratton is affiliated with Warren G Magnuson Clinical Center National Institute of Health and National Naval Med Ctr, Bethesda, Md. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela Stratton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Pamela Stratton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.
Dr. John Csokmay III
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Bethesda, MD 0.01 mi12
Dr. Melissa Merideth
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Genetics
Bethesda, MD 0.01 mi19
Dr. Alan Decherney
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Bethesda, MD 0.01 mi46