The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Strickland
Dr. Pamela Strickland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Strickland is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center South, Baptist Medical Center East and Prattville Baptist Hospital. Dr. Strickland has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela Strickland has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...