A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Strickland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Strickland is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Strickland, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickland graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Strickland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Strickland MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Strickland practice?
- Dr. Pamela Strickland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Strickland practices Surgery near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Surgeons.