A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Strickland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Strickland, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickland graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Strickland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strickland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela Strickland practice?
Dr. Pamela Strickland practices Surgery near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Surgeons.