A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Strotmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Strotmeyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Strotmeyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strotmeyer graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Strotmeyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Virginia Beach Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Strotmeyer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Strotmeyer practice?
- Dr. Pamela Strotmeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Strotmeyer practices Pediatrics near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Pediatricians.