Dr. Pamela Strotmeyer Is this you?

January 7th, 2015

Dr. Pam Rocks~!!

Dr. Strotmeyer was the best Pediatrician. So personable. My daughter just loved her.

February 4th, 2012

Thank you Doctor Strotmeyer...

Just ran across Dr. Strotmeyer's name on the Riverside Info sheet. 29 1/2 years ago she was my first child's pediatrician. Her wisdom and counsel to me as a new mom has been valuable. I used that info to guide me through raising a three children as we moved across Virginia. If she was that good back then I can only imagine wisdom now.

February 16th, 2011